What makes the Difference?
Advantages of being a Blue Building Environmental Organisation Member
The Blue Building Environmental Organisation is an organisation whose members are individuals and companies, regardless of nationality, culture, religion or health.
As a Blue Building Environmental Organisation member you support Blue Building with the projects listed below, have access to various information pages on the Blue Building Environmental Organisation homepage and receive regular updates via the Newsletter.
For more information, please see our Rules of Procedure for Members.
Furthermore, every Blue Building Environmental Organisation member can apply for membership in the Blue Building Environmental Organisation Members' Council.
What is the responsibility of the Blue Building Environmental Organisation Members' Council?
The Members' Council is to act as a link and spokesperson between the Blue Building Environmental Organisation Executives and the members.
The Blue Building Environmental Organisation members have the opportunity to elect a member for the Members' Council via the internet. Any Blue Building Environmental Organisation member can apply for the Members' Council, provided they are at least 18 years old and willing to attend the annual Council meetings (possibly online). It is envisaged that the Members' Council will be composed of different nationalities, representing its members of the specific region.
The Members' Council will consist of 7 members in the first year, 14 in the second year and 21 in the third year. After three years, 7 council members are to be newly elected. The Members' Council has a voice on the use of funds in national environmental projects, awards and grants in the respective region/country.
The application can be submitted online and should not exceed one DIN A4 page. The applicants with the most votes become members of the council. Each member has one vote.
1. Active environmental protection for nature and living beings
2. Environmental prizes are awarded annually around the world. Suggestions by members are welcome and will be considered.
3. Awarding honorary memberships
7. Promoting ecological projects and the use of our Blue Building technologies in disaster management
10. Operating and continuously expanding an environmental laboratory to conduct its own research and optimise pilot plants
11. Jobs are created in certain countries according to an economically viable system
12. Practical tips for relieving the burden on our environment in the daily use of resources
13. Platform for the exchange of technical information as problem solutions for craftsmen